Membership offers many advantages
Become a member of the CMTC-OVM community
With our community we want to improve the quality of life of people who have vascular malformations. CMTC is a rare condition and therefore we think it is important that everyone who has CMTC, or other blood vessel abnormalities, can come into contact with each other.
We continue to research the vascular malformation disorders. We are happy to share all the results of the studies with you. This way you always stay informed of the latest developments regarding malformations.
The benefits of a membership
- Connect with other patients and their families to share stories.
- You get access to the entire website, including video material and presentations.
- You get access to our global CMTC-OVM conferences.
- You get access to all our online conferences.
- You get access to our global online Community where you can make safe contact with other patients and their families.
- During the conference it is possible to receive free personal medical advice from medical professionals.
- Every year we organise a fun family day where all members are welcome and can meet each other!
What does a membership cost?
A membership costs € 35 per calendar year.
Tip: In some countries membership of a patient organisation can often be claimed from the health insurance. Ask your own insurer about this.
How can I register as a member?
Fill in the registration form
We ask you to fill in your personal data. We use this information to inform you about new developments around CMTC-OVM and to invite you to our activities.
Receipt of confirmation email with invoice
Once you have completed the registration form, you will receive a confirmation email from us. After paying the enclosed invoice you will get access to our website.
Payment of the invoice
As soon as the payment has been made, you are an official member of CMTC-OVM and you have access to our website. We look forward to seeing you at our family day and the conferences.