Overview of our main activities
We are a small and global operating and active organization!
Apart from activities described in other parts of our website we have a set of activities which are described in the submenu items in detail:
- Genetic research to find out the genetic defect that could cause CMTC.
- We are using social media channels a lot.
- We are participating in many (international) conferences to learn and share.
- The Dutch Government is giving us subsidy to cover many activities but on top of that we are executing projects or participating in external projects. Projects have their own funding.
- We operate globally and we can’t be at all places. By means of local representatives, our local ears and eyes, we are helping people in other countries as well. This concept is called ‘patient advocate’.